My small layout

Rate this topic

Dave

Thanks lads, I'm moving in with my girlfriend in September so I'm planning a new layout for there. I am building a timber frame shed something along the lines of 20' x 16'. I plan to use it as a showroom as well for customers.

Thanks lads, I'm moving in with my girlfriend in September so I'm planning a new layout for there. I am building a timber frame shed something along the lines of 20' x 16'. I plan to use it as a showroom as well for customers.

Great video! Layout sounds good. Do you have any idea what era it will be or where it will be set?

I have no particular era in mind, the idea I have will be mostly freight. Timber and containers will be the main feature on the layout with some passenger stock.

Showroom idea ensures a speedy build and get priority over other jobs to do!

I have no particular era in mind, the idea I have will be mostly freight. Timber and containers will be the main feature on the layout with some passenger stock.

Showroom idea ensures a speedy build and get priority over other jobs to do!

Brilliant! A port, or something like Ballina? Looking forward to seeing how it turns out, I love container freight!

• 2 weeks later...
Well done Dave its a great layout. I love the sound of the 071 at the start - is that the new standard sound chip which became available recently? If it is I'm being very tempted to try get one. Thanks Dave.

Cheers! Its a very small layout, but does the job for the time being. Yes it is the new Murphy Models chip. Well worth it, it ads a new dimension to the layout.