"Modelling " a DeDietrich

Rate this topic

tonybonneyba

Something I don't often do, but any one with Lego or Lego Digital Designer 4 (you can download it for for from www.lego.com), could you design a 22k rail car for me a the Max width of 8 studs wide & the Max length per car at 35 studs long using the ball joint as a coupler please.

I would do it myself, but I have two projects already ( this large Lego exhibit project & Photoshop) which are already taken a lot of time along with helping my dad at work & a trip for three days in august, do I'm a bit busy ATM, so if you want be part of this project & you don't mind, it will very much appreciated :)

If you do it in LDD4, could you send me the files?

Many of many thanks,

Tony.

I'm going to guess by the lack of replies that no one would like to build a 22k? How about a 071/ 111 or a Northern Irish thumper? Just suggesting.... Because, what ever gets built in this. Will be be built IRL for the exhibition model (Irish trains by that mean). :)

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well mate I would love to help you,but having never built a Lego loco before it would probably look like a plane. You have a lot on the boil, take your time! No one is trying to rush you. Please don't take this as criticism to your fantastic work. :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...

Some interesting looking designs in this thread. Have you started building in bricks yet?

Something I don't often do, but any one with Lego or Lego Digital Designer 4, could you design a 22k rail car for me a the Max width of 8 studs wide & the Max length per car at 35 studs long using the ball joint as a coupler please.

I've tried the 22k but the front is impossible to do justice in Lego. Or at least, I haven't found a way to get anything close enough to my liking...