Issues with viewing older orders on IRM

Rate this topic

mmie353

I have noticed that while trying to view some of my older orders on IRM, that the items details for what was on that order, is missing. It seems to have for orders that were placed before 2019. I am only wondering if this is to be expected or if there is going to be a fix for i?

• Like 1

An issue with the import across from the old system meant that the new system couldn't match up the product, so while orders before we switched over (in August / September 2018) might be missing product info, all orders placed since then are fine, and we do have total records in our backend systems.

Drop support@irishrailwaymodels.com a line if you'd like a copy of ay orders for your records

Thanks a mil!

Stephen

37 minutes ago, BosKonay said:

An issue with the import across from the old system meant that the new system couldn't match up the product, so while orders before we switched over (in August / September 2018) might be missing product info, all orders placed since then are fine, and we do have total records in our backend systems.

Drop support@irishrailwaymodels.com a line if you'd like a copy of ay orders for your records

Thanks a mil!

Stephen

My order, 2808, ordered May 2019, is showing up blank - email sent. Also, orders 2029 (Oct 2108) and 2225 (Nov 2018) showing up blank.
I know the order is for the Project 42 conflats, but it'd be nice to be able to see the order details under my order list in my profile

Edited by skinner75

• 2 years later...

Similar question to this but not identical...

How do I download invoices for my purchases?

I have received email confirmation of each order, and can view my orders online no problem, but I'd like an invoice for each order similar to what usually comes inside the box.

It could be staring me in the face, but I just can't see it!

18 minutes ago, DJ Dangerous said:

Similar question to this but not identical...

How do I download invoices for my purchases?

I have received email confirmation of each order, and can view my orders online no problem, but I'd like an invoice for each order similar to what usually comes inside the box.

It could be staring me in the face, but I just can't see it!

Drop us a line and we can resend the ‘official’ pdf invoice