Festive goodies

Rate this topic

WRENNEIRE

So I've had 2 days of it and can't imagine a 3rd one, not even if it's all curried

So I am offering the following to a good or deserving home

I have to ad here that Boskonay will not be considered as he got it all last year

There is a third of a free range bronze turkey, left wing and some breast and all the quare meat under the bird, we go for the right side, I go for the right wing....

Good lump of baked ham, some cloves still left on it

We are keeping the spiced beef

A load of sprouts, she tried a new recipe with cheese and bacon pieces but sprouts were never meant to be black were they?

A box of Quality street, mostly toffee ones left, one was chewed for a few seconds and put back in the box, false teeth marks on it

Half a box of Victoria biscuits, mostly chip cookies and shortbread, all the chocolate ones are gone

Finally half a slab of Dutch Gold, couldn't get anyone to drink it and  about 2 glasses of Liebfraumilch, was a special in Dunnes

PM me if you are interested, I can throw in some party hats and an unopened box of Dunnes Stores Christmas Crackers 

• Like 3
  • Funny 1

• 2 months later...