IRM accessory packs - wagon loads

Rate this topic

Noel

Nice surprise in this mornings post. IRM accessory pack; If I counted correctly 36 pallets loaded with Fertiliser bags. Will look well on layout loading bays and stacked in goods yard waiting for next fertiliser train. These are beautifully made and finely detailed. That's approx 800 bags of fertiliser on each wagon.  I understand Guinness keg loads will also be available in the future.

IMG_6684.thumb.JPG.74e9484a73bd4c97416f7239a5297025.JPG

• Like 6

On 7/16/2020 at 6:28 PM, Noel said:

Nice surprise in this mornings post. IRM accessory pack; If I counted correctly 36 pallets loaded with Fertiliser bags. Will look well on layout loading bays and stacked in goods yard waiting for next fertiliser train. These are beautifully made and finely detailed. That's approx 800 bags of fertiliser on each wagon.  I understand Guinness keg loads will also be available in the future.

IMG_6684.thumb.JPG.74e9484a73bd4c97416f7239a5297025.JPG

Why start another thread, when this accessory pack has already been posted in a thread you previously commented in. I'm sure you're already aware of this, and will probably reply with a meaningless emoji or gif. 

• Agree 1

1 hour ago, mphoey said:

i put a post up over a week ago

Yes, And we saw this and agree with you

1 hour ago, JasonB said:

Why start another thread, when this accessory pack has already been posted in a thread you previously commented in. I'm sure you're already aware of this, and will probably reply with a meaningless emoji or gif. 

Yes, and you're not the only one who spotted that, and it's of little consequence really. The packs are nice at least we all agree on that I suspect

• Like 1

9 hours ago, JasonB said:

Apologies. Didn’t notice it or must have missed it. Have a nice day.

• Funny 1

• 2 years later...