Broadway Paragon GS4

Rate this topic

is that frans new baby? she looks good. the layout is turning out to be a real masterpiece!

She sure is, well I got it over a year ago but the list of things that were wrong with is was as long as one of Brendan's trains! First outing after getting it back repaired, beautifully smooth runner.

Fran that model looks alive and the sound is better than any diesel I have heard. I must compliment your friends layout it looks ideal for photographing due to the great modelling and the shear scale of it.

Rich,

She's a whopper Rich, mind you I've had a bit of a difficult time with her. I bought here on sale (even then, not exactly cheap) and there was a whole list of things wrong with her. Apparently there were big problems with the build quality of these locos. After stripping her down and trying to solve the issues I decided that the issues were just too great to justify the price and sent her back to the manufacturer. After two months she showed up fully repaired and running like she should. I'm delighted she runs as good as she looks and sounds now.

It also has a smoke unit but we had it turned off as it doesn't look realistic and pours oil over the track. Just need to raise the funds to get some stock to run with her now!

• 1 month later...