New model company?

Rate this topic

iarnrod

The address provided on the web page possibly links to this company http://www.dublinmaildrop.com/frequently-asked-questions/

What is the mail drop business address?

We will receive you mail in your name/company name at our address in Upper Baggot Street for example: Your Name/Company Name, 13 Upper Baggot Street, 2nd Floor, Dublin 4. Mail received for your attention will be place in a larger envelope and forwarded to you on a daily/weekly basis – however you wish.

I did hear on the grapevine that there are 4 wheel ballast wagons being released at the October show, so may be linked to that. The cover photo on their web page does indeed show a train of these wagons.

The address provided on the web page possibly links to this company http://www.dublinmaildrop.com/frequently-asked-questions/

What is the mail drop business address?

We will receive you mail in your name/company name at our address in Upper Baggot Street for example: Your Name/Company Name, 13 Upper Baggot Street, 2nd Floor, Dublin 4. Mail received for your attention will be place in a larger envelope and forwarded to you on a daily/weekly basis – however you wish.

I did hear on the grapevine that there are 4 wheel ballast wagons being released at the October show, so may be linked to that. The cover photo on their web page does indeed show a train of these wagons.

Jaysus, are you Tom Selleck?! :D your snooping is almost creepy.

Interesting development, hope it's more Murphy Models standard rather than some fly by night job. Be interesting to see what comes of it.

Edited by Warbonnet

I think someones having a laugh here, mainly me. Back in May of this year I set about with the RPSI to make blue and cream cravens, for a fundraising gig, not for profit, not for loss sort of thing. In order to avoid a whole bunch of taxes, vat, and so on, I set up the site to funnel all orders through it. The thing never came to pass, so chill out lads. I used Bosko's servers , as I do for my work emails etc., so no there will be no rtr turfburners. Ballast wagons indeed! R.

P.s. 2000 posts yay!

I think someones having a laugh here, mainly me. Back in May of this year I set about with the RPSI to make blue and cream cravens, for a fundraising gig, not for profit, not for loss sort of thing. In order to avoid a whole bunch of taxes, vat, and so on, I set up the site to funnel all orders through it. The thing never came to pass, so chill out lads. I used Bosko's servers , as I do for my work emails etc., so no there will be no rtr turfburners. Ballast wagons indeed! R.

P.s. 2000 posts yay!

Ah, case closed so. Feck sake Richie, getting our hopes up!

I'll stick my Hawaian shirt back in the wardrobe, my Ferrari back in the garage and my shades back in their box so. Wouldn't want to have Warbonnet getting worried.

I'm not sure what the 80's reference is Noel. Either way put the wallet aside, the reprayed cravens are no longer available.

• 2 weeks later...