-
Posts
6,200 -
Joined
-
Last visited
-
Days Won
77
Content Type
Profiles
Forums
Events
Gallery
Blogs
Everything posted by DJ Dangerous
-
Preorders of IRM Tara Mines Wagon begin this weekend
DJ Dangerous replied to Warbonnet's topic in News
Both wagons in the photo appear to have different lids - I assume that the main wagon has a G1 lid, as the lid on the wagon to the right looks more like the G2's on the IRM models. What are the differences between the bogies on the two wagons? I'm struggling to see them. Wait, I spotted two; the little kind of runner thing underneath, between the wheels, and the closed-end on the bogies on the wagon on the left vs. the open-end on the bogies on the wagon to the right.- 188 replies
-
- wagons
- tara mines
-
(and 1 more)
Tagged with:
-
Preorders of IRM Tara Mines Wagon begin this weekend
DJ Dangerous replied to Warbonnet's topic in News
So the blue Tara's with their G1 lids will be essential for those modelling the early to mid nineties!- 188 replies
-
- 2
-
-
- wagons
- tara mines
-
(and 1 more)
Tagged with:
-
Jouef HDI for 630 euro landed cost..... is this some kind of joke?
DJ Dangerous replied to burnthebox's topic in Irish Models
I'm hoping that they release "Blue Diesel Smoke" first. -
BrExitland is now just a little island off the coast of France. What do they say? The first country in recorded history to impose sanctions on themselves? Although down here, "Mainland" can also refer to mainland Spain... Where An Post are still shipping IRM orders, despite not shipping them down here! I'm looking at you, Tom and Fernando!
-
Yeah, the mainland, Europe, the big piece of land that we're inextrucably linked to. You guys are a little European satellite just west of BrExitland, which will probably have great military advantage when BrExit brings us to the brink of war, and we're a little European satellite a couple of thousand kilometres south.
-
Some lovely pictures of the containers, too! I saw a Cronos 20' the other day, they are ubiquitous.
-
Although, I was expecting to see at least a few flags more dotted throughout the mainland.
-
Preorders of IRM Tara Mines Wagon begin this weekend
DJ Dangerous replied to Warbonnet's topic in News
Seeing the A Class already selling out has got me wondering about the blue Tara Mines wagons. The wagons were blue when launched in 1977, thanks to Railer's post for that info, but when were they painted red? The IRM models that we currently have, do they have second generation lids? Apart from the wagon colours, which lids were used from when until when? Were the A Class all SuperTrain by 1977 or were there still some black and orange examples hauling Tara Mines trains?- 188 replies
-
- 1
-
-
- wagons
- tara mines
-
(and 1 more)
Tagged with:
-
Belmond Hibernian - Luxury Touring Train
DJ Dangerous replied to Broithe's topic in What's happening on the network?
What are the odds of the Mk3 rake being put back into regular service for IE? -
Deadly! Following this thread!
- 21 replies
-
It's only Noel lashing out because his modern era yellow infatuation has been exposed.
-
Wow, and you're up near the North Pole! I hear all of the 53 degreeers mumbling about heating and damp and not being able to use their garden sheds in the winter, but you must have that 365 days per year!
-
It's a great idea from a community point of view, once people are careful to only enter their post-codes while opting in, not their actual addresses. I see one or two members putting random addresses, presumably to try be funny, but that kind of defies the point. If you don't wanna opt-in, no problem, but at least respect those who do.
-
Pre-order Your Dublin Bus Northcord Hybrid With IRM
DJ Dangerous replied to Warbonnet's topic in Bus models
They'll look great alongside your grey 071's and Spoil wagons, passengers or no! -
34's close enough to the sweet spot alright!
-
Nearly everybody around the 53 degree mark. How do you all hack the weather up there?
-
That's awesome. I've opted in, but my poor little marker looks so lonely!
-
It would need to be opt-in rather than opt-out, and that would satisfy everybody. It would be very very cool. I'm particularly interested in how many flags pop up around Europe.
-
Good news for me, as I'm subscribed to this thread so I'll get an instant email notification! I suggest that others make sure they're subscribed, too! Hint, hint, @skinner75!
-
Will we get a heads-up here on the forum when they arrive?
-
Only 21 CIE Ballast Pack A's left in stock!!! With the A Class imminent, you'll all be crying that you never got yours! Time to buy or cry.
.png.c363cdf5c3fb7955cd92a55eb6dbbae0.png)