Jump to content

BosKonay

Moderators
  • Posts

    8,911
  • Joined

  • Days Won

    2

Everything posted by BosKonay

  1. A bird in the hand is worth more than one next year
  2. Never ending inspiration :bd:
  3. Looking good!! Could never get tired of her
  4. Your own lovely handiwork sir She's been lonely in preservation
  5. That's what I'm afraid of
  6. God 146 makes beautiful music
  7. Sounds a doddle
  8. AH Anthony!!! Trying to stop the spending at the moment :) Now I'll have to have a peek and see would they look nice behind Eagle
  9. Wow - what a little stunner!
  10. Any suggestions for a model of 911 / Nir gen van?
  11. I like them all I'll have DD, 111 and Gatwicks, Hunslets, CAFs, you name it, it will be running enteprise on Amiens st Now back to tinning 50 droppers I go (Dave is turning up on Friday with the boards to complete the mainline - so under pressure :) )
  12. Excellent info - many thanks indeed!
  13. BosKonay

    Nir 201

    Afaik, the answer is 'hopefully'
  14. I'm permanently deluded, 'tis the only way to get through the day :):):)
  15. Am hoping to be there myself
  16. Post a few how to pics on the grabber - I've one to start myself!!
  17. Just stunning shots as always! Thanks so much for sharing!
  18. Great stock selection and lots of room for fun :) Keep the pictures coming !
  19. Looks the business! Where did you get the 3ks = -they look great!!!
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use