Our fleet so far!

Rate this topic

meathdane

• 2 months later...

@meathdane - Nice collection of locomotives, love the weathering on the 141s, you should certainly get you hands on the A30 - the silver livery is so under-rated. And as for Wrenneire - where would some of us be without him? Have purchased a few rarities off him in the past.

• Like 2

On 12/7/2022 at 2:27 PM, connollystn said:

@meathdane - Nice collection of locomotives, love the weathering on the 141s, you should certainly get you hands on the A30 - the silver livery is so under-rated. And as for Wrenneire - where would some of us be without him? Have purchased a few rarities off him in the past.

Thanks but I can't take credit on them! They came to me preweathered! Not been brave enough to weather them! 

And I have 5 A classes, I've done my bit to help sell them out! 😂

• Funny 1

• 2 months later...
1 hour ago, DJ Dangerous said:

Love the grey 071!

Is the 22000 a Tony Mirolo / Chris Dyer one? Or somebody else? Or one you did yourself?

Looks the business!

Honestly ive no idea! It appears to have a Bachmann Chassis, and it's the middle car that is the power unit with the older hook and loop coupling (could be common, however this is my first ever DMU, so I have nothing to compare it to)

No make on the posting, no box, only thing I know about it is its a 2200 and it's DCC fitted

• Like 2

16 hours ago, meathdane said:

Honestly ive no idea! It appears to have a Bachmann Chassis, and it's the middle car that is the power unit with the older hook and loop coupling (could be common, however this is my first ever DMU, so I have nothing to compare it to)

No make on the posting, no box, only thing I know about it is its a 2200 and it's DCC fitted

Looks great either way!!!

17 hours ago, meathdane said:

Probably a Bachmann class 170, have similar unit in Intercity grey from C Dyer and the power car is middle unit

• Like 2

• 5 months later...