2013 Models

Rate this topic

• 4 weeks later...

Lovely another two to add to my list of Garda vans and C D Dennis :banana: Thanks lads. Just having a look on hattons now, anyone see the Scania Irizar PB Eireann listed ? No pic anyone know what it is ? I assume its a bus.

Edit : I've just found a pic, its a eurolines/bus eireann. Also the Aer Lingus van looks like a quick code 3 bash, maybe its just like the real thing but looks a bit boring. Just posted a pic of the bus in the Bus thread.

Edited by Grange Castle

Not bad - perhaps we could club together and get Bus Éireann a set of hub-caps to bring theirs in line.

It's really great that such a small market is catered for these days.

All we need now is for the excellent Bachmann Scenecraft figures to feature a range of Guards - with optional pony-tails.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Tinnellys T cab can't wait to get my hands on one as its one of the local haulage companies in my area and I know the truck well. :-bd. Its great to see Oxford bringing out another trailer that's not a curtain sider or a refer. A nice load for this truck would be apples from Armagh heading to Bulmers in Clonmel or a load of scrap as these are quit common loads for Tinnellys

Edited by Anthony

Tinnellys T cab can't wait to get my hands on one as its one of the local haulage companies in my area and I know the truck well. :-bd. Its great to see Oxford bringing out another trailer that's not a curtain sider or a refer. A nice load for this truck would be apples from Armagh heading to Bulmers in Clonmel or a load of scrap as these are quit common loads for Tinnellys

To put a load in the trailer might require a bit of cutting work as it looks like they've covered the top with tarpaulin similar to the stobart biomass, i could be wrong though

To put a load in the trailer might require a bit of cutting work as it looks like they've covered the top with tarpaulin similar to the stobart biomass, i could be wrong though

Its hard to say mate as on the real thing the cover rolls up and rests against the three upright poles you can see in the picture. Otherwise I will just have to start cutting:D. BTW forgot to say when carrying apples there was no cover used just a mountain of apples sticking above the trailer, and when carrying scrap a net covered the trailer.