IRM Magnesite Sale This Weekend Only - Online and At Wexford Show

Rate this topic

Warbonnet

Hi everyone,

The bank holiday weekend is here, and to celebrate we have some excellent IRM news coming your way.

First up is a weekend only sale, with our lovely magnesite wagons now just €99.99 per triple pack, reduced from €124.99! These are at this amazing sale price both online and at the Wexford show from now until midnight on Monday.

IRM1162-MAG-C_06.thumb.jpeg.4bc8cea2a3df24efe84e6bdc7acd8332.jpeg

Oh, and 10% when you buy two packs or more still applies, as does free postage and packaging around Ireland!

Order here: https://irishrailwaymodels.com/collections/magnesite-wagons

Cheers!

Fran 

• Like 8
  • WOW! 4

19 minutes ago, BosKonay said:

Samples of the new announcement will be on show at the Wexford show for those who are around :)

As well as a 3D tool-print of the ICR

And hopefully somebody will live-stream some of the Wexford show to YouTube for those of us living in exile!

P.S.: How much for the 3D tool-print of the ICR?

😂

• Funny 3

8 hours ago, Warbonnet said:

Hi everyone,

The bank holiday weekend is here, and to celebrate we have some excellent IRM news coming your way.

First up is a weekend only sale, with our lovely magnesite wagons now just €99.99 per triple pack, reduced from €124.99! These are at this amazing sale price both online and at the Wexford show from now until midnight on Monday.

IRM1162-MAG-C_06.thumb.jpeg.4bc8cea2a3df24efe84e6bdc7acd8332.jpeg

Oh, and 10% when you buy two packs or more still applies, as does free postage and packaging around Ireland!

Order here: https://irishrailwaymodels.com/collections/magnesite-wagons

Cheers!

Fran 

I am forever tempted to buy the special edition Mag when I realised that Joe was the fella who wrote “last mag” on the back 

I can’t justify another 3 in any world. I’d have to buy an orange  A class for that then 😉😂

• Like 1