Bachmann Class 37/d Diesel

Rate this question

burnthebox

Question

12 answers to this question

LOOKINGAT THE TIME THE AD ENDED, AND THE TIME THE WINNING BID WAS PUT IN, SEEM'S A BIT STRANGE TO ME, JUST SAYING LIKE, :confused:

" 02 Mar, 2013 16:23:51 GMT" = BIDDING DUE TO END

" 02-Mar-13 12:20:42 GMT " = TIME WINNING PUT IN

Don't see what's strange about it. The winning bid had already reached roughly what you would pay for a new class 37, so no one was willing to bid any higher.

The winning bidder put in his bid at the earlier time and the other bids weren't big enough to out bid it when made at the later times. The other bidders would have been informed that they hadn't met the amount required to out bid the highest bidder. They obviously decided not to bid again and the earlier bid won the item. As the lads have said nothing unscrupulous has gone on.

I have to agree with Fran a nice price for a triple grey 37 with big T logo.

Rich,

The winning bidder put in his bid at the earlier time and the other bids weren't big enough to out bid it when made at the later times. The other bidders would have been informed that they hadn't met the amount required to out bid the highest bidder. They obviously decided not to bid again and the earlier bid won the item. As the lads have said nothing unscrupulous has gone on.

I have to agree with Fran a nice price for a triple grey 37 with big T logo.

Rich,

I NEVER THOUGHT FOR ONE MOMENT THAT THAT COULD BE SO SIMPLE AN ANSWER, AS EBAY TELLS YA YOU HAVE BEEN OUTBID, YOU MUST BID HIGHER :banana: