Last Orders

Rate this topic

Mayner

Posted (edited)

Sorry to see this John - I've purchased a few this morning.

Would putting your designs on a platform like shapeways be an option for generating some passive income and getting some more return from all your hard work?

Edited by Flying Snail
  • Like 1
  • Agree 2

Very sorry to here this John but I perfectly understand the cost issues I was lucky enough to purchase the Brake Vans , covered and open wagons , Lma , and the grain wagons which will run very nicely with the recently announced IRM additions .

Anyone who hasn't any of these brake vans get them while you can .

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

2 hours ago, Flying Snail said:

...Would putting your designs on a platform like shapeways be an option for generating some passive income and getting some more return from all your hard work?

Given the pricing strategy of Shapeways in recent years, wouldn't that just make the models unaffordable?

Sad to read this, @Mayner's wagons, and particularly his brake bans, have been great for filling that niche within a niche within a niche.

I guess it was inevitable, and we'll probably see brake vans and opens and more loos-coupled stock from IRM as time passes.

Thank you for your service to the community, @Mayner!

I'm sure I've posted this link before, some of John's wagons shuttling back and forth:

• Like 4