The Brickworks

Rate this topic

Sulzer201

Thanks BosKonay and burnthebox - the layout is small and the rolling stock is very limited. My little boys enjoy watching the trains, and of course I do too. I will post another few pics in due course. Thanks for the encouragement and it is very much appreciated. The layouts on here are absolutely amazing, as is the standard and quality of the modelling. The posting of pics of this little layout are only intended to give encouragement to those, like ourselves, who are trying to get off the ground in the hobby. Kind regards.

Welcome, Sulzer!

As a fellow "attic-bound" modeller have to say it's great to see another member coping with the horrors of attic trusses! Can you post more pics to show us the full layout?

Hi irishthump, Anto and everyone and thanks for the great welcome. Here are a few more shots of the layout as you can see there is a long way to go. And yes, that attic can be very restrictive but will have to do for the time being.

009.jpg

006.jpg

004.jpg

003.jpg

002.jpg

009.jpg

006.jpg

004.jpg

003.jpg

002.jpg

Hi Eamonn,

Yep that old attic can be a tight space but is also useful for the odd escape from herself. I find that when I do manage to get up there, undetected! for a few minutes - my name is quickly called by herself or the kids and you hear that sinking command - 'Are you in the attic again?'

Cheers all, Tommy

Hi Eamonn,

Yep that old attic can be a tight space but is also useful for the odd escape from herself. I find that when I do manage to get up there, undetected! for a few minutes - my name is quickly called by herself or the kids and you hear that sinking command - 'Are you in the attic again?'

Cheers all, Tommy

I feel your pain!

Or do you get that other one - "Are you coming down yet?" Right when you're under the baseboards trying to solder a joint!