Just a bit of fun ;)

Rate this topic

tonybonneyba

Adobe Premier is meant to be very good. It doesn't care what format clips are in - avi, qt, mov, mpg, mkv - just loads them all in, and gives you an mpg file output when you are finished

My preferred weapon of choice is Avid Media Composer, but Premier is right up there, too... especially as it goes hand-in-hand with After Effects, which is great for SFX (if you can do all the calculations)!

...jasus - i thought there for a minute i was watching a trailer form a Harry Potter film! great stuff - might want to change a wee error at 0.40 seconds!

Thank you for the kind words, I'll get round to that error as soon as possible. Just need to get some shots of the 80 and get some clips transferred over, and the trailer will be done.

I've also been working on a audio film which all the sounds apart frome steamer & CAF railcar come from the iMovie editor, if you want to see it, just give me a shout....

Tony :)

• 2 weeks later...