Dublin Toy & Train Sale

Rate this topic

tourneo123321

I did ask a trader once why the sterling prices in a Euro zone and was told that it would be too time consuming to re label everything.

If somebody did it the other way round, you would be able to hear the moaning on your side of the water....

I did ask a trader once why the sterling prices in a Euro zone and was told that it would be too time consuming to re label everything.

Poor explanation. The punter should always be the priority. My prices are all in euro, but anytime "up north", I make sure to have labels with dual pricing. And a conversion sheet for every price permutation, as well as sterling and euro in the kitty. Heck, you can pay me in dollars if you want...

Don't worry about it Broithe the Garda don't have any fast cars like the UK and PSNI traffic branch if you have a fast motor you will out run them. :-bd:ROFL:

Mmmm, I've got the same badge on the front as their new ones have....

Hyundai.jpg

..I'll just head North and hide out at yours.. smilie_car_146.gif

Don't worry about it Broithe the Garda don't have any fast cars like the UK and PSNI traffic branch if you have a fast motor you will out run them. :-bd:ROFL:

Out running when the registered owners name and address is probably already displayed on the console provides merely ephemeral escape, not to mention the digital number plate and facial photo!!! Don't always need muscle anymore, instead smartware and intelligence. :)

As to some of the toy fare pricing in sterling I agree it is really annoying and insulting, but I think perhaps we are making a bit of a meal of it. Be it laziness, ignorance, sharp practice, europhobia, or just plain thickness its not the end of the world. I've got some good deals there in Euro and Sterling prices. It's more of a problem now than last year due to the big change in exchange rate last winter, with most folk not realising just how much a sterling priced item will actually cost in euro at current exchange rates.