New transfers for 201s

Rate this topic

Robert Shrives

Hi 

Steve as  a one man band is busy- I think he pulls 27 hour shifts most days !! made worse by the viral event .  JHB try his "contact us" page - it worked for me the other day . His site contact email link I recall was OOS during an upgrade a short while ago. Steve does when time allow look over at these pages.  

I think a while back he had stopped on some very esoteric suggestions - trade off on time V money back in the tin . A slight revision on newer packs  works better  hence his complete loco pack idea - you order and he will respond PDQ to get number required. Like my 3mm class 40 106/ D200 pack it then goes on general release as it is easy to push the go button.  Older packs may well be on older version softwear and Steve tries to convert to latest version - sometimes being the perfectionist  this is a total redraw as a slight improvement  on perfection is possible !       

As a hobby were are so very lucky to be supported by such sole traders .  The 201 pack was a surprise but possibly it was commissioned by a fellow on this forum - if it was you thanks !

Robert   

• Like 2

40 minutes ago, Robert Shrives said:

..........  As a hobby were are so very lucky to be supported by such sole traders .  The 201 pack was a surprise but possibly it was commissioned by a fellow on this forum - if it was you thanks !

Robert   

Couldn't agree more - many thanks!

36 minutes ago, GNRi1959 said:

JB,

I ordered N-gauge GN freight transfers on Tuesday and got the Thursday!

railtecmodels@gmail.com

Thanks again, folks! I'll email him tonight.

This is what I’m after. Wagons always had this stencil in later “snail” days, approx. 1957-62. 

4E600899-4319-45DD-9F4C-5D827336EBA3.jpeg

Edited by jhb171achill