Rail Express May issue

Rate this topic

John-r

Hi all,.    Looking for some help, I have been collecting this magazine since it started in 1994  I have every issue except for May 2020 .

Its out of stock at  Rail Express  and everywhere else it seems, and because of this lockdown I cannot travel to look for it.

I have tried all the usual suspects with no luck so far, so if anyone here could point me to some outlet that will post to Kerry  I would be very grateful and also stand you a pint of the black stuff when normality returns. Thanks guys.

John.

Hi guys,  Thanks for the replys,   I have tried the publisher, Rail Express are out of stock, tried amazon, eBay and a few other UK magazine places but to no avail,  also wary of taking out subscriptions as last time I did that each issue was damaged so cancelled subscription,  not with  this magazine company. Kind of just putting this out there hoping someone might know where else to look. Thanks guys.

john

56 minutes ago, John-r said:

Hi guys,  Thanks for the replys,   I have tried the publisher, Rail Express are out of stock, tried amazon, eBay and a few other UK magazine places but to no avail,  also wary of taking out subscriptions as last time I did that each issue was damaged so cancelled subscription,  not with  this magazine company. Kind of just putting this out there hoping someone might know where else to look. Thanks guys.

john

Magazine stands at airports and large railway stations?