SSm website

Rate this topic

Colin R

21 minutes ago, Colin R said:

Hi Guys is it just me but I can't reach the SSM website as i just wanted to check what kits he had on there.

regards

Colin R

Definitely seems to be some sort of problem with it Colin. I've been trying since early last week, with no joy.  

Hi all,

Rest easy all, still working away at SSM Towers.

I am having technical difficulties with my hosting at the moment and should have it sorted in the next few days.  Feel free to email me at info@studio-scale-models.com

Good to know y'all care  :)

Regards

Des

Edited by Weshty
correct email
  • Like 14
  • Thanks 1
  • Funny 1

12 minutes ago, Weshty said:

Hi all,

Rest easy all, still working away at SSM Towers.

I am having technical difficulties with my hosting at the moment and should have it sorted in the next few days.  Feel free to email me at dezsullivan@gmail.com.

Good to know y'all care  :)

Regards

Des

ah brillant des you are too important to lose

• Like 4

9 minutes ago, mphoey said:

ah brillant des you are too important to lose

I totally agree, well done Des for keeping the flag flying. You are the number one Irish model railway kit shop of choice.

I suspect that Irish railway modelling is on the edge of expanding, most UK modellers can now get almost everything RTR or in kit form and some of them are begging to look around to find something a bit different to model.

While there is still a healthy kit market, I can see that some Irish prototypes have an appeal to those that want something different, but it still looks like it has a British outline.

I may be wishing my life away in asking for more Irish loco and rolling stock kits from the 1920 to 1950’s period, but while we have access to a lot of the information it is not a bad time to make sure we get it right now.

Compared to the modelling resources we have had in the past to what we can get hold of now is remarkable.

Regartds

Colin R

• Like 2