Downpatrick Diesel gala

Rate this topic

enniscorthyman

• 2 weeks later...

The ITG are running a bus from Dublin to Downpatrick on the day, details below, need to book in advance.

The ITG are operating a special connecting coach from Dublin to Downpatrick and back to connect with the event. Pick up/set down times are as follows:

Red Cow Luas Stop (08:30pu/19:40sd) - Dublin Heuston (St John's Road side, 09:00pu/19:20sd) - Dublin Airport Coach Park (09:30pu/18:50sd) - Downpatrick (11:30arr/16:50dep).

The fare for this coach connection (which also includes unlimited travel at the Downpatrick & Co. Down Railway) is £ 17.00 or € 20.00.

Places on the connecting coach MUST be reserved in advance, stating your full name, number of passengers, and intended boarding point. A contact mobile telephone number should also be provided. Payment will be collected on the day.

Bookings should be made to the ITG at the following e-mail address:

info@irishtractiongroup.com

Walter.

cool . i will be there. You ll know me as i am a baldy ginger fella with a good chance of having a couple of children hanging out of him.

I saw a baldy ginger fella, with one child, standing by the carriage shed as we pulled in on the second last working of the day. Was that you?