J15 101 oo works upgrade.
I have made a few modifications to the oo works J15 model.
Weathered with black paint dry brushed on about 3 times.
I added a new coal load and water filler lid.
Some other bits were drilling the chimney hole down a bit lower, new front hook screw link from Hornby and a front brake pipe.
I made a little clip to connect the power from loco to tender which pulls off and this is better when trying to separate the two.
The main work was done in the driving area to add more detail with copper wire and brass wheels from Wizard Models.
bachmann loco crew repainted and arms moved down.
The first picture shows the cab side not weathered to show the difference to the rest of the loco.