-
Posts
6,200 -
Joined
-
Last visited
-
Days Won
77
Content Type
Profiles
Forums
Events
Gallery
Blogs
Everything posted by DJ Dangerous
-
Large Tension Lock Coupling, with Smaller Coupling
DJ Dangerous replied to Rob's topic in General Chat
Can you find a similar looking bogie with a narrower Bachmann style TLC? I have a similar problem sometimes with some of my Silver Fox Mk3's. I'm too lazy to resolve it, so I just shuffle the ones with funky TLC's into the middle of the rake. -
Any excuse for a Tin Van! I'm laughing so hard that my throat is sore. She's a 2021 loco now, JHB! Sense of deja vu here.
-
By good news, do you mean bad news for our bank balances?
-
I love this layout, and I love your photography skills.
- 490 replies
-
- 1
-
-
- ballyercall
- layout
-
(and 1 more)
Tagged with:
-
Hauling freight stock???
-
Not knocking the Ferts in any way, but had to vote for P42. Such an awesome platform for Container Liners, Keg Liners, Spoil wagons, Weedspray train, Ferts, 3D printed Beets, and even Ammonia barrier wagons? I think that the Sperry container sits on a 47' wagon, and we'll probably have to wait until next year to vote for P47... Make sure the Road Liner trucks are listed under the "Innovations" category next year if the 21mm track isn't ready!
-
Is the forum on a bit of a work-to-rule at the moment? Some of the pages load no problem, but many seem to take forever to load, or load in plain-text, or freeze completely. Thought that the problem might have been end-user but it's the same on various devices, using ethernet, Wi-Fi and 4G. Router reboot and device restarts don't seem to have any impact. No issues with other websites.
-
A couple of Bachmann Class N's on Hattons, if anybody fancies repainting etc: https://www.hattons.co.uk/632313/bachmann_branchline_32_151_po23_class_n_2_6_0_31860_in_br_black_with_late_crest_pre_owned_good_box/stockdetail.aspx https://www.hattons.co.uk/613709/bachmann_branchline_32_156_po08_class_n_2_6_0_31844_and_tender_in_br_lined_black_with_early_emblem_weathered_pr/stockdetail.aspx https://www.hattons.co.uk/182158/bachmann_branchline_32_166_class_n_2_6_0_1406_in_southern_railway_black/stockdetail.aspx Maybe not bargains, but still may be of interest to some.
-
Awesome, thank you! Just saw it, and the layout looks fabulous!!!
-
Anybody have a link for those of us outside the country to see it?
-
I somehow doubt that!
-
Thanks, JHB. If you draw a blank, I'll still feel content at finally silencing the legendary JHB! Looks like this is where @Noel got the inspiration for his Gort layout!
-
Finally managed to order a copy of "Rails Through North Kerry (Limerick to Tralee and Branches)" on Amazon. They don't like shipping to Las Canarias, so you just have to keep trying every few months and see if shipping becomes available on what you want. Lixnaw is of particular interest to me, so if there are any photos or notes that didn't make it into the book, I'd love to see them!
-
Sounds excellent! Hope that we'll see some of the build here on the forum!
-
Irish Footbridge - Expression of Interest
DJ Dangerous replied to RobertRoche's topic in Irish Models
Looks like you need to make a lot more than ten, Robert! -
Irish Footbridge - Expression of Interest
DJ Dangerous replied to RobertRoche's topic in Irish Models
Would there be some way of making the stairs reversible? Maybe having the "L" shaped corner railing at the top of the stairs a seperate part? -
Irish Footbridge - Expression of Interest
DJ Dangerous replied to RobertRoche's topic in Irish Models
I'd definitely be interested! Why not offer a few different bridge span lengths, to appeal to a wider audience? -
A few of the lads got together for a car meet down in the container yard on a Saturday morning. All went well until two bucko's showed up in their Skylines and started ragging them to bits. The Gardai were called, and they found that neither GTR was taxed nor insured, so they loaded them onto a truck to haul them away.
-
Photo of GTR above, @Bob229
.png.c363cdf5c3fb7955cd92a55eb6dbbae0.png)