Erne MRC annual Exhibition and fair - 3rd December 2022.

Rate this topic

steventrain

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Show ready for Saturday, Look forward to see you there Dave!

There is four train sets included one nice Bachmann Irish train set (CIE Woolwich Class N and three coaches, E-Z tracks and controller) and some stuff for raffle draws.

See you there.

Edited by steventrain
  • Like 2

Totally forgot about this one. Will be going to a party after work this evening so I'll be in some state tomorrow. Sure, it'll be a good show and I'm expecting some of you attendees to post pictures and/or videos as you have to make us jealous for not going.

By the way, Following the announcement of the Queen's death last September I received a few texts from people who said that they thought of me when they heard the news! To this day they haven't explained why?

I enjoyed my visit to the exhibition yesterday-a nice set up,easy parking and all within a short walking distance from the centre of the town  

It was great to meet up with Mr & Mrs Gerry Byrne and Barry Moule from the Wexford MRC,really liked Barry’s O gauge BR diesel depot,

Another bargain from @WRENNEIRE-running in trials and photos in due course over on Tara junction. 

A visit afterwards to Modellers Den shop on Darling street for a few bits and pieces and home….

Well done to the organisers. 

8873FE41-0D5B-4C46-A3FB-5E35CCFAAC7C.jpeg

B6663A0C-585F-4144-A982-436D891E5B24.jpeg

63190C18-A69C-40CD-AC87-44CB5C9FA7DB.jpeg

F4865B6E-C038-4881-BCD9-E41A78420B2E.jpeg

Edited by ttc0169
  • Like 7

WMRC chaps seem to excel at neat precision prototypical track laying. Some great innovation going on down there in the sunny south east. They've pioneered new baseboard construction techniques, new fault free approach to DCC layout wiring, and signalling that make you think you are actually back in 1930 watching the trains go bye. Hats off stunning layout Barry. The tide seems more upscale in direction of O gauge rather than down to Hornby's new proprietary TT:120. Looks like a great show occurred up on Erne. Have only been up there by river boat, so next year will have to try the car if the dates don't clash with Christmas celebrations.

• Like 2
  • Agree 1