Food

Rate this topic

dingle

Cannot find a Food thread here, don't any of you boys eat? Try this snack. Chop up some Hard Cheese, (Mrs Temples is best here in Norfolk). De-seed & chop some red & green chillies. Add some stuffed green olives. Drizzle with Sunflower oil. Take a piece of each ingredient on a spoon, munch away. Goes well with a good bottle of red.

Guest hidden-agenda

Toasted sandwich with ham cheese onion tomato sprinkle of parsley and a dash of black pepper.

Nice with a slurp of beer when soldering .

Guest hidden-agenda
Toasted sandwich with ham cheese onion tomato sprinkle of parsley and a dash of black pepper.

Nice with a slurp of beer when soldering .

If that does,nt tickle the taste buds stick to the bag of tayto a slice of Brennan,s bread with butter (the real stuff i hate the mucky stuff) and a bottle of the ould TK red lemonade.

History and heroes were made with this type of nourishment.

for a nibble....one large slice of cheddar cheese stuck between 2 thick chunks of corned beef, smothered in a dollop of brown sauce - slap the lot between 2 thick slices of brown bread and wash down with a mug of scald.............:drool:

One part of me says that sounds awful but then the other side says I wouldn't mind trying that I think it's the brown sauce putting me of :o

ken , they are the most fantastic pork sausages you will ever taste........http://www.clonakiltyblackpudding.ie/products/ireland/item/28-clonakilty-sausages-ireland

:drool:

Well, it looks as though Tesco locally carry them, so will try to give them a go! Regards Ken