Payment at Shows

Rate this topic

John-r

As title above suggests, for the upcoming Bangor show and following shows, do you have any plans to accept payment for new releases or items with a deposit paid, like the forthcoming new railcars, bullied wagons and laminate coaches or will it just be for what stock you have on the day.

What I'm trying to say is, at the Bangor show for instance, if I have cash on me can I purchase,  say laminate coaches that have not arrived yet. 

22 minutes ago, John-r said:

As title above suggests, for the upcoming Bangor show and following shows, do you have any plans to accept payment for new releases or items with a deposit paid, like the forthcoming new railcars, bullied wagons and laminate coaches or will it just be for what stock you have on the day.

What I'm trying to say is, at the Bangor show for instance, if I have cash on me can I purchase,  say laminate coaches that have not arrived yet. 

No, there will be no facility to take payment, or place orders at shows I'm afraid.