Y Class in both numbers

Executive Mk 3's

Lima Mk 111 repainted stock, Cafe/Bar coach and restaurant

Supertrain Mk 3's x 3, including Diner car

42" Container wagons

Various other bits including track, transformers buildings etc

Pics available if required

There is a kind of structure to the Lima Orange 201's

Bandon and Tolka can make up to €150, they came in sets and are generally harder to pick up

Shannon as 201 the class leader is also in demand and gets around €120

Flesk and Dodder tend to make €100

All prices would reflect mint examples with boxes and detailing parts where available.

Bandon with its 3 coaches in the Train Pack box can still make €500, and Tolka in its Started set box can still get €300

There is a kind of structure to the Lima Orange 201's

Bandon and Tolka can make up to €150, they came in sets and are generally harder to pick up

Shannon as 201 the class leader is also in demand and gets around €120

Flesk and Dodder tend to make €100

All prices would reflect mint examples with boxes and detailing parts where available.

Bandon with its 3 coaches in the Train Pack box can still make €500, and Tolka in its Started set box can still get €300

Thanks Dave for that.I am thinking of selling 201 and 217 with boxes but detailed at one end.

How much are the pallet cement wagon kits, Dave?

Pat

Back in the day they were £27 stg

These are for myself, I did not see the MIR closure coming and indeed at the time they closed I had approached them for 10 of each of the kits they produced at the time, and when I got a final price from them there was not a washer to be saved on my large order, the mane bastards!

Anyway up, they do not appear that often in this condition so I reckon it might be Irish Freight Models if you want some, sorry.

On the hunt for a couple of Bachmann Class 20 chassis for a decent price Dave if you come across any cheap...

Fran

The chassis came with the kit

If any do turn up I will give you a shout

Give Hiddenagenda a shout, he bought a batch for the Sulzers, he might have a hawk for them?

Pat

Back in the day they were £27 stg

These are for myself, I did not see the MIR closure coming and indeed at the time they closed I had approached them for 10 of each of the kits they produced at the time, and when I got a final price from them there was not a washer to be saved on my large order, the mane bastards!

Anyway up, they do not appear that often in this condition so I reckon it might be Irish Freight Models if you want some, sorry.

No worries! :)

• 3 weeks later...