New Irish Lines

Rate this topic

waffles

Hi there can anyone out there tell me if they are still publishing the printed version of new Irish lines .

I know that the on line version seems to have ground to a halt.

also how many editions were published and up and until when (i understand that there were two volume twos published)

Many thanks in advance .

• 3 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...
As has been commented elsewhere on this site, all the older editions are gradually being scanned and added to the website, damn good call....

More editions added just last night, Des... and the drawing index is also available for download now.

I'll be adding some more articles from the latest issue after the weekend, including one on a beautiful S scale model of GSWR No. 100.

More editions added just last night, Des... and the drawing index is also available for download now.

I'll be adding some more articles from the latest issue after the weekend, including one on a beautiful S scale model of GSWR No. 100.

Most excellent Garfield.

Must put a reminder in to check it from the home PC. I can't download the PDF's from work, on my phone or on my Ipad.

Most excellent Garfield.

Must put a reminder in to check it from the home PC. I can't download the PDF's from work, on my phone or on my Ipad.

Should be able to read PDFs on iPhones and iPads, Des.

I post notifications on the Facebook page and on Twitter whenever new stuff is added, which will hopefully prove handy for people.

• 11 months later...

Thanks for the links, I've not seen New Irish Lines for many many years, and it's nice to see it flourishing. I wonder how they make their PDFs so big though, half the size of a Linux distro some of them. I'll have to subscribe just to save the bandwidth. I think Bogs of Bord na Mona would make a great tune- jig, reel or hornpipe, or even a song though?