GAA fans about?

Rate this topic

Glenderg

Born and reared in limerick city... reckon tipp will clear Munster once they get to know each other, Dublin to give kilkenny a good run but ultimately fail, and gal way to hang their collective hat on Canning. Anyone got any insight into the other teams, Munster especially, in the hope they'll add some spice to proceedings?

[quote=Glenderg; reckon tipp will clear Munster once they get to know each other,

Hopefully

Another All Ireland would be nice ,though not against Kilkenny for the 4th year in a row

Lar Corbett seems to be hovering around the Tipp team ,I believe he was a water boy for the Limerick match

Possibly a return?

I'd love the Dubs yo give the hurling a real go again this year, they were brilliant last year. I'm not from there, but seeing as Antrim are going steadily downhill, Dublin are my favorite big team :) What a moment when they won the all-Ireland last year... Proud to say I was on the hill!

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Me loyalties WELL divided this Sunday. Dublin -v- Mayo; I'll have a blue shirt though, as will Mrs Woman, who is not a Dubliner at all..... C'mon ye boys in blue!

If it was anyone else playing Mayo, I'd be shouting me head off for Mayo................. see ye in the North Star before the match, and in the Cusack during it!

:tumbsup::tumbsup: :):) =D=D=D=D :-bd:-bd :cool: