Maryville Junction

Rate this topic

Geoff Johnston

• 7 months later...

Haven't been on here or up at the railway for some time . As I said in one of my last posts my better half had a really bad fall,and after the doctor had miss diagnosed her condition she has now been diagnosed with a broken back in 3 places.she has had an operation in the Royal Belfast and is now making a good but slow recovery.. So hopefully I will be able to get back to Maryville Junction and get a bit more modelling done.. By the way it was great to see the stand at the South Dublin show, Were I met up with some of my modelling friends including Eamonn Redman and Gerry...

• 11 months later...

Have got the railway bug again, Got some more senics done on the layout yesterday(Saturday) Purchased another 201 number230 in Enterprise livery at the North Dublin Show..and 12 Irish ballest wagons from my good friend Eamonn Redmond, Sent for and built 2 Bell containers and wagons and am well pleased with them running well now after some teething problems... Now to try and work out how to share video of the new work on Maryville Junction....

• 2 months later...
Can anyone please help .. I can't get videos of layout to up load .. Have some new work and stock to show on Maryville Junction have followed the YouTube code and tried to up load but nothing has appeared.. Anyone that has seen any of my videos on YouTube and can upload them please do... Cheers Geoff

This seems to be the most recent that I can see - from November.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 6 years later...