Photographic Website Updates

Rate this topic

Evening all,

Weekends have been made much more interesting with the operation of the IWT Liner from North Wall to Ballina and the Coillte Empty Timber train from Waterford to Ballina on certain Saturdays. Both operated today. While I couldn't make it out for the IWT Liner I did manage to photograph the Timber at several locations in the Kildare, Laois and Offaly areas.

These pictures are now online at: 072 lifts the 1130 Waterford - Westport Empty Timber away from Cherryville Jct. Sat 10.08.13

I've also launched a new facebook page for the website at https://www.facebook.com/thewandererphotos . If you're on facebook come and pay a visit.

Enjoy,

The Wanderer.

Good evening folks,

The latest pictures from the weekend are now up online. Featuring:

- Friday pictures from Portarlington, Portlaoise, Limerick Jct. and Killarney.

- Saturday pictures from the Beara Peninsula in West Cork. Includes the Dursey Island Cable Car.

- Sunday pictures from Killarney, including Plane versus the Train.

All the photographs are now online at 22004 arrives at Portarlington with the 0810 Portlaoise - Heuston. Fri 16.08.13

Enjoy!

The Wanderer.

Good evening all,

On Tuesday 20th August I spent the day exploring the Red and Green Line LUAS Tram system with trips out to the suburban terminals of Tallaght, Saggart, Sandyford and Brides Glen. Pictures from the day also include the morning peak arrivals and departures at IE's Heuston Station. While on the Red Line Tram heading out to the Red Cow a little surprise awaited us at Blackhorse. All the pictures from the day are now available at:

Finally today I ventured out for the 1150 Claremorris - Waterford Laden Timber which was worked by 074. Pictures of this, plus several more of the comings and goings on the Curragh are in the August Gallery at: 074 passes two Per-Way Dept. Vans at Ballyavill with the 1150 Claremorris - Waterford Timber. The train was loaded at Westport and run to Claremorris to stable on Tuesday night due to congestion in Westport Yard. Wed 21.08.13

Enjoy!

The Wanderer.

Evening all,

A bumper weekend of photos from trips to Belfast on Saturday to travel and photograph the RPSI's Bangor Belle railtour, while on the Sunday I chased the RPSI's Marble City Railtour to Kilkenny.

RPSI Bangor Belle Pictures:

RPSI Marble City Pictures:

Latest August 2013 Pictures include NI Railways pictures from Portadown, Lisburn, Belfast Central, Holywood, Marino & Helen's Bay on Saturday, plus the G.A.A. Specials from Mayo on Sunday morning. 231 waits to depart with the 0735 "Enterprise" to Belfast Central. Sat 24.08.13

Enjoy!

The Wanderer.

Evening all,

A rather busy weekend just gone with photos from both Saturday and Sunday.

On Saturday 7th September the Irish Railway Records Society organised a outing from Dublin to Portrush & Derry using regular scheduled trains. A visit to the Foyle Valley Museum was also included in the trip.

After travelling to Derry on the Saturday with the I.R.R.S. I stayed in the West Dublin area on the Saturday night which allowed me to visit "The Gullet" outside Heuston Station on the Sunday morning for the G.A.A. Specials from Cork, Limerick, Ennis, Waterford and Galway.

All of the photos are now online at The trip to Derry is in the "I.R.R.S. Outing to Derry & Foyle Valley Railway Museum" & the G.A.A. Specials are contained in the "September 2013" gallery.

Enjoy!

The Wanderer.

facebook.com/thewandererphotos

twitter.com/wandererphotos