Oxford Rail Mk3 Coaches Irish Rail??

Rate this topic

NIRCLASS80

Just for some interest I emailed Oxford Rail about doing some Irish Mk3's and here is the reply.

Hi Gareth,

Thanks for the email, I remember them from journeys across Ireland in my youth! I think they’ve all now been scrapped from memory?

It’s something we are looking at.

I’d suggest you might want to sign up for our newsletter, that way you’ll get news of new items as quickly as possible. http://www.oxfordrail.com

Kind Regards

Tim

Oxford Diecast is a leading British Company that supplies Diecast Vehicles and Collectable items in the Collector, Souvenir, FOB and Promotional Markets. Started in 1993 Oxford distributes its’ products to a global audience from offices in the UK, The USA, Hong Kong and China.

So someone else might be looking at MK111's. Interesting Fran we will have to wait and see. I loved the MK111's they were in my opinion the most comfortable coaches to travel in on our network. Rich' date='[/quote']

It's quite a strong possibility Rich. They're a favourite of mine too. Expensive times ahead.

It’s something we are looking at.

Thats just a polite way of saying 'Thank You for your suggestion'. All the UK liveries will come first as they will sell more. Ireland is still a niche market and on the edge of their radar

Will wait until I have seen one, despite all of the CAD engineering available today, models still get through the design stage with things wrong

Hopper Wagons' date='Cement Bubbles, now possibly Mark 3's? I'm gonna haft to get a 2nd job...or divorce the kids.... exciting times ahead, now if only someone would do an ICR...... =))[/quote'] Don't forget the 121s! And who knows what way we'll Mark release number 3 for our enterprise. :)