IRM Ballast Wagon Tooling Progress

Rate this topic

Warbonnet

Hi Everyone,

We thought we'd make it a really Good Friday for everyone by sharing some pictures of our tooling for the ballast wagon. They're getting ever closer! We're currently working on the artwork and awaiting test shots from the moulds.

We're also working away on the bubble and will be able to share some pics of its progress real soon! :)

Ballast Tooling 1.jpg

Ballast Tooling 2.jpg

• 7 months later...
With all the excitement of the pre-production bubble samples and the announcing of the Tara wagons, the latest news on the humble ballast wagons over the weekend was lost in the ether. We are hoping to have these by Christmas. Have you ordered yours yet?

Thanks for update. What is the new plan for delivery/collection?

Hi Noel. I'm not sure what you mean? It will be same as before.

Hi Fran. I meant the plan for folks who choose shipping option "Exhibition Pickup" now that the show is over? Will there be an alternate pickup location (eg. Bray Wheelers, one of Chris Dyer's events, etc), or an option to pay postage for delivery?

Thanks. Noel

Hi Fran. I meant the plan for folks who choose shipping option "Exhibition Pickup" now that the show is over? Will there be an alternate pickup location (eg. Bray Wheelers, one of Chris Dyer's events, etc), or an option to pay postage for delivery?

Thanks. Noel

Thanks Noel, I get you now!

Yes, we will be doing a number of events late this year and in early 2017 where people can opt to pick up their wagons. Or if they prefer they can contact us and arrange postage. We will require proof of purchase, any outstanding balance and photo ID when people are picking up at shows of course. A heads up to let us know so we can make sure we have the correct amount of stock would also be necessary but we will inform everyone about all that again nearer delivery. :)

• 1 month later...