Round bales.

Rate this topic

Broithe

VERY realistic!!

The weathered pick up truck is also a realistic touch - vehicles on layouts can often look unrealistic due to being in glossy "showroom" condition, especially vans and lorries. the windscreen of that truck even has marks of wipers in the "dirt". That series he has of other scenic stuff is also inspirational. Good find, Broithe.

Classic. I've often wondered about the stability of seasonal loads of hay, haylage, and silage on artic trailers usually stacked over the statutory limit bombing down motorways, not to mention the windage.

For my Black and Tan era out west I'll eventually need to simulate haycocks. :)

Classic. I've often wondered about the stability of seasonal loads of hay, haylage, and silage on artic trailers usually stacked over the statutory limit bombing down motorways, not to mention the windage.

Another safety issue with round bales is the potential for them to roll down slopes.

This is the aftermath of one that emerged through a hedge into the front of a Transit - killing the chap who played the cello on the early ELO hits.

_48996821_crash_swns304.jpg