The Brickworks - some more updates

Rate this topic

Sulzer201

A few more bits of progress - improving the farm buildings, moving of level crossings to a different part of the layout and the ballast train has grown to a longer rake. Apologies, not for the purists but small steps for an amateur and it's great to run something. Thanks for looking in again.

[video=youtube_share;4QbOOgOn92c]http://youtu.be/4QbOOgOn92c

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...

Hi to everyone and Happy Christmas to all, I hope Santa will be kind. I was lucky enough to pick up a Mr. Soundguy GM 111 chip a couple of weeks ago. Here is a short vid with a bit of light engine running - takes a bit of time to get the hang of the settings but I'm very happy to hear the big GM sound in the attic, especially as here near the DSER route it's only the distant sounds of those MTU's that you hear. Thanks for taking a look - lots of improvements to be made but working slowly towards them.

[video=youtube_share;12lJuGYHgJI]

• 3 months later...

Thanks Eamonn it's an achievement for me to get three trains running at the same time! even if two are DMU's. Hope the Wexford show is a great success there is always some fantastic displays down there in a stronghold of the hobby. Thanks for including the link Stephen. Happy Easter to all.