Railtec

Rate this topic

jhb171achill

For some time, the Railtec website has been saying that email contact is currently unavailable.

How do we contact Steve with a query about producing a new transfer? Anyone know?

I want to see if he can do some wagon "flying snails" of the "stencilled" version seen from the late 50s to the time the "Roundel" replaced them. Indeed, if anyo else is interested, a combined order might be do-able.

1 hour ago, jhb171achill said:

For some time, the Railtec website has been saying that email contact is currently unavailable.

How do we contact Steve with a query about producing a new transfer? Anyone know?

I want to see if he can do some wagon "flying snails" of the "stencilled" version seen from the late 50s to the time the "Roundel" replaced them. Indeed, if anyo else is interested, a combined order might be do-able.

All good with RailTec here, got 3 timely deliveries in past fortnight from them and emails answered in reasonable time. Got flying snail era stuff and modern era mk3 transfers Including city gold logos. He does a great selection of CIE roundals in all colour variants.

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, DSERetc said:

I have being trying to contact Steve in Railtec to see if it is possible for him to reproduce a sheet or half a sheet of the existing Irish CIE 'Stanier' coach set 4mm transfers in 7mm.

DSERetc

In which case he could have a few customers. I have been trying to arrange this too. Can you please let me know how it goes? I’d be most interested!  David