Items for sale

Rate this topic

LMSNCC

To be honest I think 85 Sterling is a bit steep for 146-192 if they are second hand. You may need to rethink your prices especially when p&p is not included in the sale price.

Rich,

I based my prices on recent ebay items. The last two i watched went for £93+£3P&P

I based my prices on recent ebay items. The last two i watched went for £93+£3P&P

It might not be a bad idea to stick them on ebay and see how it goes but remember it is a lottery and you may not get what you want, irrespective of the price reached when auction's of the same models as your own have ended. To be honest they are going to be second hand for the customer that buys them and at the current exchange rate they are nearly priced similarly to what they were when originally released. I wish you all the best with selling your collection either way.

Rich,

It might not be a bad idea to stick them on ebay and see how it goes but remember it is a lottery and you may not get what you want, irrespective of the price reached when auction's of the same models as your own have ended. To be honest they are going to be second hand for the customer that buys them and at the current exchange rate they are nearly priced similarly to what they were when originally released. I wish you all the best with selling your collection either way.

Rich,

He can always put a reserve on them

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...