Track query

Rate this topic

burnthebox

Hey guys anyone on here know anything about this set of tracks, the ones nearest to camera, as there’s an obvious difference between the two sets, & btw, if I’ve used someone’s photo without permission I’ll just have to apologise here & now, but it’s innocence on my part here as I do not know who’s photos this belongs to,TIA,

Regards

BTB

I THINK THIS BELONGS ON A DIFFERENT PAGE ANYONE MODS ETC WHO CAN REFIT THIS TO WHERE IT BELONGS...!

FBB2025C-1FFA-4474-BD3B-B4EC8A6489A1.jpeg

Edited by burnthebox
WRONG PAGE

7 minutes ago, burnthebox said:

Hey guys anyone on here know anything about this set of tracks, the ones nearest to camera, as there’s an obvious difference between the two sets, & btw, if I’ve used someone’s photo without permission I’ll just have to apologise here & now, but it’s innocence on my part here as I do not know who’s photos this belongs to,TIA,

Regards

BTB

Hi Paul. Looks like WMRC Little Siddington O gauge layout. The track is Peco O gauge. Noel

Edited by Noel

5 minutes ago, Noel said:

Hi Paul. Looks like WMRC Little Siddington O gauge layout. The track is Peco O gauge. Noel

Hi & many thanks Noel, but which track is O gauge, the near or the far & what gauge is the other one, & is that all Wooden..!  because one of those tracks is really life like...!!
tia

Paul

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/1/2021 at 9:31 PM, burnthebox said:

Hi guys, & thanks, now I’ve been looking at these sets of tracks again, !  & im convinced that the sleepers on the track on the other side of those two “ lads “ is different than the sleepers on the nearest set.! So what’s your opinion on this, TIA

BTB

I think what we are seeing here is a wider sleeper used under the points. If you look at the mainlines to the background of the picture you will see that the sleepers on those lines appear narrower and at a different spacing. Here is another picture from Little Siddington which you can find on its layout thread.

DSCF2763.thumb.JPG.e4480a7799555e559b7ea858d0c1b6f4.jpg.7cb754007770ee40cb68251ddee50660.jpg 

Well guys, many thanks, so I’ve been zooming down to as close as possible to hear..! What those two are saying, & b6 doing that you can see, well I can, specsavers et all, a size difference, in width of the sleepers between the nearest track & the main line tracks, I’m only interested in these sets of track because of the apparent difference in them, the main tracks look so real..! I’d very much like to think the main line track is Peco code 100 or 75, Bullhead, nickel silver, flexi track...! As it looks the bus...!
tia

BTB

Edited by burnthebox