Railway archive on Facebook

Rate this topic

GNRi1959

I am not a fan of Faecesbook either. I mainly use it to chat to the offspring as my cheapo Tesco Pay as you Go mobile  doesn't support WhatsUp and I am only a member of various Groups to keep an eye on what photos they have nicked off my flickr and doctored to get rid of the copyright overlays. There are just too many Groups basically churning out the same stuff or in some cases perpetuating false or flawed information.

Now does anyone remember a Group I had years ago when, I think it was Microsoft, had some site (MY Daughter says it was MSN Groups!) where you could form a Group. Mine was Irish Railway something - I can't even remember what its Title was . Any way Microsoft or whatever decided to pull the plug on MSN and I closed it down. Shortly after IRM started up and I joined here instead. Some of the lads on here were members, H Gricer was one.

My memory is definitely getting worse!

Edited by Irishswissernie
MSN Groups was the name
  • Like 3

2 minutes ago, minister_for_hardship said:

its unreal the numbers of bogus accounts and bots that spam fb groups.

Our late Border collie Chumbawallah Pondicherry still has a facebook account created by my daughters . One of their facebook friends regularly corresponded with him for 6 months before she realised he was a dog!

• Funny 4

5 minutes ago, Irishswissernie said:

Our late Border collie Chumbawallah Pondicherry still has a facebook account created by my daughters . One of their facebook friends regularly corresponded with him for 6 months before she realised he was a dog!

Haven't seen dogs, just loads of Thai girls who got interested in railways all of a sudden.

• WOW! 1
  • Funny 2