Jump to content

BosKonay

Moderators
  • Posts

    8,911
  • Joined

  • Days Won

    2

Everything posted by BosKonay

  1. Great to hear :)
  2. A vote for a three pack...
  3. Cheers Wrenn, will drop him a note!
  4. @Dave - nice one - checking out those options now!! I'll eventually get around to the helix and fiddle phase - I Promise!!!
  5. Yep. My plan is a freight liner contract on cement and intermodal traffic
  6. Very nice idea Kirley - http://scalescenes.com/products/T007-Office-Block looks good too as a background bit of height!
  7. Would be fun to see what one would look like Maybe the new 'primer' 071's are a hint at future rebranding
  8. I've been looking Kirley - would love a busy city scape, but cant seem to find one
  9. It's a gaugemaster 'sky' backscene - and quite nice / subtle it is too... I plan to wallpaper this section to the roof, which will give some backscene height for your terminus over roof ;) The layouts set on a late summer afternoon I think ( ) so lots of green and blue sky, very atypically Irish, but sure tis my mini world
  10. I must admit the same weakness Rich, I've a small stash of freightliner 66's (and some 70s and a 57!). It's nice to have a bit of modern colour I've a weakness for intermodal stuff, so have boxes of pockets, dapol FEA-Bs, bachmann intermodals, etc, on top of the irish 40 and 46'ers! With a bit more time, and baseboard Dave finally back to build the helix and fiddle yard under the terminus board, I hope to have enough space to have Irish and UK stock share the layout.
  11. Might be too blue if anything...
  12. A bit of sky on the backstreet
  13. You're an absolute mine of information railer thank you!
  14. Looks great! Love the NR yard. Where did u get the fencing? The 3k looks right at home too. Is she a class 168/170?
  15. Are the running numbers rotated around or do specific locos tend to stick with the same role?
  16. Would certainly be fun to see electric locos!
  17. I'd hope so
  18. I -love- your track weathering too - blast of the airbrush? The concrete sleepers looks stupendously effectively weathered!!
  19. Lovely, just lovely What a pairing, 078 and mk2s
  20. At the best price in Ireland for a drop of diesel, 'fill her up' on a 201 would cost you €6,273.48
  21. Very much so, considering the 4,546 litre fuel tank!
  22. Yep, based on that idle rate I would have said at least 9-10l per hour! Not very efficient, tho compared to 12-15 trucks on the road....
  23. Interesting!! Quite a high idle rate Will run the numbers when I get back to my desk
  24. Of course if the engine is idling in a siding, the tank would be enough to keep her ticking over for a month
  25. I feel like I was back in front of my class writing it (my previous life as a school teacher )
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use