Jump to content

BosKonay

Moderators
  • Posts

    8,911
  • Joined

  • Days Won

    2

Everything posted by BosKonay

  1. Absolutely superb - and the layout is looking beautifully settled in too - can almost see the moss on those walls
  2. Argh, thanks for the kick Broithe!
  3. Oh very nice!
  4. You're absolutely spoiling us Noel
  5. Needs a little postman lovely!
  6. Hattons already have one second hand! http://www.ehattons.com/200870/Rapido_Trains_13501_LN01_APT_E_in_BR_Reversed_Blue_Grey_livery_DCC_Sound_fitted_Exclusive_to_Locomotion_/StockDetail.aspx
  7. Thanks for the patience folks, the lump hammer did the trick, we've now got an extra 1.21 gigawatts on board!
  8. Hi all, The hard drives in the server are becoming, well, full All those posts and images are rapidly consuming the available space, so this evening I plan to upgrade by a few hunderd GB. The server will be down from 6pm, for about 25 minutes or so, as I swap things about and take out the lump hammer.
  9. Ah thanks delighted I might still pass for smirty smive:)
  10. Thanks lads, was one of those 'mini milestone' numbers, so am still deep in recovery :)
  11. Any interest at 30 euro before she heads for fleabay?
  12. Bloomin eck that was fast
  13. I don't know which is more impressive, your eyesight or your patience!
  14. Looks fantastic kirley. You can't beat your own handiwork for satisfaction too.
  15. Just spotted a Hunslet too http://www.ebay.ie/itm/UNKNOWN-IRISH-RAILWAYS-OO-GAUGE-BLUE-DIESEL-LOCO-103-LIMA-CHASSIS-/152084619301?ssPageName=ADME:B:SS:IE:3160 - apologies just spotted Kirley beat me to it
  16. Incredible Bren! Is the plan a 30 foot Heuston behind it?
  17. I'd definitely be interested in standards (non genny)
  18. I always dreamt of a Heuston layout....
  19. She looks very nice.
  20. Woooooooo. This looks exciting !
  21. Veissmann make a nice working tamper in HO
  22. Great shots guys, and utterly stunning layouts!! What a treat!
  23. Just absolutely brilliant Noel!! Keep em coming!
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use