Coaches & Auto-ballasters for sale.

Rate this topic

Northman

Put the foot down lads, take control tell her it's your cash. In the long run they prefer it that way.

Rich,

lets see you say that when you are confined to the spare bedroom....you will soon be saying 'forgive me'forgive-me-smiley-emoticon.gif!!

Anto - its time to let him dig his own grave!!!

as for me lads, when im guilty i just saycute-sorry-smiley-emoticon.gif....and i usually get away with it!

lets see you say that when you are confined to the spare bedroom....you will soon be saying 'forgive me'[ATTACH=CONFIG]4118[/ATTACH]!!

Anto - its time to let him dig his own grave!!!

as for me lads, when im guilty i just say[ATTACH=CONFIG]4119[/ATTACH]....and i usually get away with it!

To be honest Seamus my missus prefers straight talk and no bull. Also she happens to think that the models are cool. So I guess I'm lucky. We both spend our cash on what we like after all the other necessities are looked after.

Every day is like Christmas in these situations, god bless her.

Rich,

I've noticed that RedRich and heirflick are backing down a bit above...getting worried about just who some of the unidentified guests viewing the forum might be..?

Jim I'm not backing down mate I swear she's as straight as they come =D. Seamus's missus and kid's have even accompanied him on railway related trips, lucky man that he is. Mind you I wouldn't like to get in the missus black book.

Rich,