The Dicky Taras Black Friday Sale Round 2 - All You Need To Know!

Rate this topic

Warbonnet

Hi everyone,

Black Friday is only a few days away, and many of you are dying for our incredible sale of our Dicky Taras. These are the wagons which have a slight cosmetic design flaw, but otherwise are perfectly functioning, highly detailed models, going for an absolute, never to be repeated, bargain price!

503284463_DickyTaradeco.png.aab40a35d50fc794eecf96639003934d.png

So, here is how it will go down:

• Each pack will be €25 euro each, with FREE POSTAGE to Ireland and 3% rewards points earned!
  • 10% Rake Deal applies when you buy two packs or more!
  • Due to limited amount of stock and high demand, each customer is limited to a max of 2 packs per running number (10 packs total)
  • Unfortunately it is not economically viable to ship these to our UK warehouse for onward orders to comply with UK post Brexit customs arrangements, so sadly we cannot offer this deal to UK customers.
  • Sale begins at 9am GMT this Friday and runs all weekend or when we sell out. Whichever comes first!
  • We cannot reserve any packs ahead of the sale and all packs are sold as seen, factory seconds.

They will be for sale from Friday right here: https://irishrailwaymodels.com/collections/tara-mines

Cheers!

Fran 

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1
  • Informative 1

18 minutes ago, mphoey said:

Ask one of the guys in the North to accept them for you and then to send on via royal mail

I'm in Germany and I will be forwarding a rake to a GB resident myself, assuming I can get them 😉 NI is a better option for anyone with NI contacts though, shipping will work out a good deal less.