JM Design RTR Brake Vans now on pre-order for delivery Oct-Nov 2024.

Rate this topic

Mayner

The updated (MK3?) RTR version of the CIE 20T Brake Van is now available on Pre-order (with zero deposit) from our website https://jmdesignmodelrailways.com/ , I expect to release rtr models of the GSWR, LMA and early versions of the CIE H Van on a similar basis.

Plywood (1 running no) and planked (2 running no.s) bodied versions of the 20T Brake Van with all metal duckets will be available complete with interior detailing including stove and handbrake wheel

Unfortunately we have had to significantly increase our pricing over previous versions of the Brake Van to cover our manufacturing and overheads.

I am currently looking at options for re-releasing the wagons in kit form with simplified packaging to reduced cost.

IMG_6346.thumb.jpg.a47dd732f8ff9e816d32adc5c53d0011.jpg

IMG_6347.thumb.jpg.03ea2d7f091430a867db3fa0acadd2c7.jpg

• Like 11

I should have stressed in my last post is that the real purpose of the 'Pre-Orders" is to establish whether there is sufficient demand to continue the manufacture of RTR wagons.

I expect to make an announcement by 1st August whether or not I will be producing the latest version(s) of the brake van

• Like 1