class22000 model

Rate this question

craven1508

Question

30 answers to this question

Anyone doing resprays at a fair price? would Love to have my virgin voyager done in class 22000 Livery 3 -car set' date=' l have the transfers etc.:confused:[/quote']

Hi Craven1508,

Give Seamus Graham in Portlaoise a shout he has done some excellent work for me in the past-e.g Enterprise locos 209 and 233 and the CIE Supertrain Mk3 set.

I wouldn't have thought that a voyager would be a close match for a 22000. Still' date=' would look good on the site there.[/quote']

Your right Fran-I bought a cheap 3 car class 170 and with some minor modification in particular to the relocation of the doors and a repaint I was happy with the result,

P,S-it only gets a run occasionally on my layout...!!!!

Your right Fran-I bought a cheap 3 car class 170 and with some minor modification in particular to the relocation of the doors and a repaint I was happy with the result,

P,S-it only gets a run occasionally on my layout...!!!!

Yeah I saw a modified 170 on one of the Wexford clubs layouts at a few of the shows and it looks a lot closer to my eyes. The builder made a nice job of it!

The railcar is a 156 resrayed, l got on E-bay, oh and l have sense Warbonnet,

Kirley , thanks and l love that 22000 :-bd

I never said you didn't have sense, just that you may have more trains than it. You strike me as someone who is in the top brass of the model train collecting union. Pacific wouldn't be big enough to handle them all!

Subtle no? ? :):):):)

I'd certainly buy a small fleet of them, and I know there would be a long queue behind me :)

Hmmmm. I'll consider adding it to the work stack, but I have several other pets projects to get out of the way first.

Great to see the upgraded drawings on the site. These will help significantly.

Edited by Weshty

Hmmmm. I'll consider adding it to the work stack, but I have several other pets projects to get out of the way first.

Great to see the upgraded drawings on the site. These will help significantly.

You could always look at doing the body to run on a suitable chassis as Bachmann boast a considerable Railcar catalogue...