Dalglish Sacked

Rate this topic

RedRich

Fran's source was right, so!

If you're talking about Paddy Kenny, Wrenniere, he deserves a medal! On the subject of Daglish, i think it's a shame he wasn't allowed another season ,he was starting to get into his stride.

I'd have to disagree with you about Dalglish... being in charge of Liverpool for the club's worst league run in almost 60 years isn't the kind of stride they're looking for!

Did not realise that football topics were allowed on this forum -O what missed opportunities, I could have mentioned Man City latest achievements!

You have all summer to boast about the blue moon rising again Kirley. My old man is a blue, and I'm truly delighted for him that they won it this year.

I think Tony owes me a pint! ;)

And that chicken nugget head McLeish wont get the job, my rifle will make sure of that!

Yes, already admitted my mistake on the other thread :((

I was travelling back from Limerick when the story broke and only heard the details on 7pm news. A disappointing day all round as my train in both directions was a 22000/2700 rather than the real mccoy, and Kenny's comeback has ended as I feared it might..

I was travelling back from Limerick when the story broke and only heard the details on 7pm news. A disappointing day all round as my train in both directions was a 22000/2700 rather than the real mccoy, and Kenny's comeback has ended as I feared it might..

What's the real mccoy?

Only pullin yer leg1 ;) Call me a philistine, but for ride comfort I'd prefer the ICRs to the Cork sets.

Another LOL moment

Just read the title to this thread:

Daglish Sacked by Warbonnet!

Legend, bovril jaws, I didnt know you had it in you

Thought you had to have a job before you could dish out the UB40's?

Of course when you read it it will be by me and so on..........................