IRM Future announcements - How would you like them?

Rate this topic

Warbonnet

IRM Future announcements - How would you like them?  

64 members have voted

1. 1. How would you like to see Irish Railway Models announcements made?

• Announce when IRM has a PP sample and production is ready to commence, with delivery in 6-8 weeks
    • Announce annual programme in advance

1 hour ago, Warbonnet said:

Well everyone, it we're at 90% - 10% in favour of a 2018 programme announcement, but there is still a few days left. so you never know what way voting could go! 

Now, to plan the announcement should voting dictate it! :) 

Just announce some flats as my container collection is gathering dust!!

FC03D4D4-B4E1-4B62-8274-721E5A5A715C.jpeg

• Like 2
  • WOW! 2
  • Funny 4

Just a reminder everyone about this, voting closes tonight at 8pm!

If the result carries for an announcement of the 2018 programme in advance then we are thinking of putting together a little social gathering to mark the occasion. More details will be revealed next week. :) 

• Like 4

I cast my vote at 17.40, or thereabouts this evening, on the poll for how we wish - Irish Model Railways Ltd - to announce their product release information.

I must say I am astonished at the number of responses  to this poll. I shan't disclose the figures that was shown at the time I voted, it will become appear after you vote. May I encourage each reader of these posts to participate in this very important exercise. We, the modellers of Railways Irish, constantly bemoan the lack of items available to us, and then, when they are produced, we tend to complain about the costs. 

The point I am endeavouring to address is this - The larger we make our Market Place, the less expensive the product should be for us to purchase.  An  increased market and market potential should also encourage our Manufacturers to produce an increased product range for us too. Please cast your VOTE.

I purchased my Ballast Wagons and Cement Bubbles from Marks Models whilst I was exhibiting Old Blarney at Warley, 2017.

Hopefully, I can purchase some more when they are at Glasgow this Month.  

Do the decent thing - get voting - We all need to let our suppliers know what we want,. Don't vote, then don't complain when a product comes to market and it is not what you wished for or wanted!! 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2

Thanks to you all for taking part in the vote. As you can guess, the winner is an annual announcement. We are working on a small event for this which will take place on Saturday, March 3rd. Keep the day free in the diary and an eye on the forum in the coming days for further details! :) 

• Like 4
  • Informative 1
  • WOW! 1