IRM Model Buses - What Are The Odds?

Rate this topic

DJ Dangerous

• 3 months later...
  • 6 months later...

I saw this today and for some reason the name Fran popped into my head.. Been a while since we have had an unusual subject turned into an IRM bus, although I think Creative Master rather than Britbus have the tooling for this one

image.png.349918b4260a7e3f8cd4d3e06e25c38f.png

• Like 1

1 hour ago, MOGUL said:

I saw this today and for some reason the name Fran popped into my head.. Been a while since we have had an unusual subject turned into an IRM bus, although I think Creative Master rather than Britbus have the tooling for this one

image.png.349918b4260a7e3f8cd4d3e06e25c38f.png

We could do with a mainstream CMNL commission or two, or three, first. Those €80 and €90 eBay ones are a killer. Hatton's, God rest their souls, have a smashed up CMNL missing windscreen etc for £80 GBP!

On 23/1/2024 at 3:13 PM, DJ Dangerous said:

We could do with a mainstream CMNL commission or two, or three, first. Those €80 and €90 eBay ones are a killer. Hatton's, God rest their souls, have a smashed up CMNL missing windscreen etc for £80 GBP!

It’s missing the engine cover as well, and I doubt spare parts would be available now

• Funny 1

• 1 month later...

still pleanty of buses that could be done with the olympian casting including some private operators in ireland . lots of aoas as well but some of these would have licencing issues like coke pepsi manhattan smarties etc . there are a couple of cie ones not done yet such as nitelink and travel 10 . there is also the test dublin bus liveries and the raillink guinness buses. an interesting seller might be a super city swift with a transfer set for doing one of the routes so you could have all the flyers on a sheet which would increase sales 25a 27 41 46a as well as the plain option.  the big seller possibly involves a change to the casting to do the open top variant