Love/Hate Finale!!!!!

Rate this topic

201bhoy

Fantastic series, I was a big Sopranos fan myself, and I think Love Hate may have topped it as a fantastically true to life piece of television. I never thought that anything could top the US prison series OZ for graphic scenes of violence, but last night may have surpassed it. Some say that it glorifies violence, but I would challenge anyone to show me the glory in what was portrayed last night.

The scene of Nidge's son looking on while his father was being shot was very sad as no child should have to witness that. Unfortunately it is the way that world is, there are always innocents involved.

Rich,

Love Hate Actor Tom Vaughan Lawlor has revealed Nidge really is dead. In a statement the actor said 'The last five years working on Love/Hate have been an incredible and unforgettable journey for me.' He also said “I’m hugely grateful to the show and to its fans and I am equally looking forward to the new challenges ahead for me both on screen and stage,”

I'll top that bleedin pikey for ruining me Sunday TV, I will have to watch Downton Abbey now :mad:

Love Hate Actor Tom Vaughan Lawlor has revealed Nidge really is dead. In a statement the actor said 'The last five years working on Love/Hate have been an incredible and unforgettable journey for me.' He also said “I’m hugely grateful to the show and to its fans and I am equally looking forward to the new challenges ahead for me both on screen and stage,”

I'll top that bleedin pikey for ruining me Sunday TV, I will have to watch Downton Abbey now :mad:

I'm not sure if it's the last series, the writer has said he's halfway through the sixth but it's just a question of rte giving him permission! But I dunno, many too many key characters have been killed to continue...

Ah jaysus.

I'm not sure if it's the last series, the writer has said he's halfway through the sixth but it's just a question of rte giving him permission! But I dunno, many too many key characters have been killed to continue...

Fran got a hammering in prison, but I don't think he's dead... so he'll be back. Perhaps Terence 'Big Balls' will come back from Spain and set up his own operation?

I've a feeling Janet's son will feature more, too...