Jump to content

derek

Members
  • Posts

    701
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by derek

  1. Unbelievably good @Darius43. Blown away!
  2. Don't think so @Mol_PMB. "Assumption is the mother of all f*** ups". That's what it was in my trade anyway
  3. What a beautiful building, Kevin. Talk about symmetry! And brilliantly crafted by you. Again
  4. Yes, I posted here yesterday evening (tongue in cheek) to smugly say that everything was going great and I couldn't be happier, after having trouble last week, but that post seems to have disappeared too. After that I couldn't even access the site. Served me right Should say, everything is going swimmingly now. I probably posted during migration?
  5. No, I wouldn't say so. All other sites are behaving perfectly normally. And apart from that, a lot of other members seem to be having some trouble on and off as well. Working fine at the moment. Strange. Thanks for the reply
  6. Shur , Jaysus, it was the best we could get with the budget! Alright, but I still think it's like something off a Christmas cake. You know , now that you mention it Mikey.............. To all here on the forum HAPPY CHRISTMAS LADS
  7. Lagging again this evening. Very annoying
  8. My connection on the laptop kept asking me to reload, last night. Did my head in. It's fine tonight though Christ! Just as I went to upload that comment, the thing stalled again
  9. Adrian, I am sure there are plenty on here who would tell you who not to go to. But I am saying nothing
  10. Don't think my question on the lights went down too well. Apologies, didn't mean to cause offence .
  11. Tony, why did you not put this super job in the layouts section?. Only just discovered it . Looking well
  12. Thanks for that. Should have known really..... No short cuts with you
  13. Quick question for you @Darius43, did you just go "plug and play " for the light s, ? Or did you take the "proper" route. And if plug and play, what did you use? .Looks great. Thanks, Derek.
  14. How 'bout you just tell us?
  15. Christ!
  16. And my last reply was number 999, which turned upside down becomes 666. Okay I'M GOING AWAY NOW
  17. And of course, if you add the digits of 472, they add up to 13. Just saying..............
  18. Didn't I say..............................?
  19. Bunratty gives me horrible flashbacks. As a first year apprentice, I had to do a months work experience with the builders building the village above the castle. Worked in a cold damp shed/workshop with the crankiest ba****d of a joiner ever to walk this earth. To this day, the smell of oak gives me the creeps and brings me right back there.
  20. The road surface on the bridge where the ould fella is "walking" is something else. Fantastic
  21. Weathering on 146 is stunning Jason . Done by yourself?
  22. Just spotted the old Roches Stores carrier bag inside the carriage. Takes me back to my first part time job in the Limerick store. After school Friday and all day Saturday. £11 for that. (dec1980). Sorry for going off topic
  23. Is the guy reflected in the window about to take a sneaky wazz?
  24. Holy cow!Are there in fact three of you Darius? Darius 44 and 45? How the hell do you work so fast/ Excellent stuff
  25. That's what she said last night
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use